Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Pear & Cranberry Infused Vodka? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Pear & Cranberry Infused Vodka in the world.
- 1 3/4 Cups Pears
- 1/4 Cup Dried cranberries
- 1/2 Tablespoon of ginger
- 1 whole clove
- 1/3 of a cinnamon stick
- 3/4 Cups. Brandy
- 1 1/2 Cups Vodka
Chop up the Pears removing the stem and the seeds
Peel the ginger and chop up.
Combined all the ingredients in your jar making sure the pear’s & cranberry’s is totally covered with alcohol.
Aging, Straining, filtering, and Drinking your Pear & Cranberry Liqueur,
Shake well and store away from sunlight letting it age for a minimum of three weeks.
After the aging/steeping process strain the liquid and fruit through several layers of cheesecloth.
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to do to lack of clarity in your liqueur, you can strain your Pear & Cranberry Liqueur one more time through a coffee strainer.
Congratulations, you have completed making this awesome Pear & Cranberry Liqueur recipe!
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the one’s mom should have already in the kitchen that you will use when making this awesome recipe.
– A large glass jar (3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils: And ingredients
- Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. glass is always preferable.
- When choosing your ingredients always choose organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues that are found on non organic fruit!
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
- Hawthorn Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mayhaw Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chokecherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y
- Grapefruit Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Black Cherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Maple Syrup Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Vanilla infused Brandy Liqueur D.I.Y.
- Saffron Infused Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
- Jasmine Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.