Strawberry Infused Gin Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Strawberry Infused Gin Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Strawberry Infused Gin in the world.
- cup of strawberries
- 3 cups of London Gin
Simply combined all the ingredients in your jar making sure the Strawberries is totally covered with alcohol.
Aging, Straining, And Drinking Your Strawberry Infused Gin
Shake well and store away from sunlight for a week.
After aging/steeping process strain the liquid and fruit through several layers of cheesecloth.
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to you can strain your Strawberry Infused Gin one more time through a coffee strainer.
Congratulations, you have completed making this awesome Strawberry Infused Gin Recipe!
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar (3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils: And ingredients
- Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
- Hawthorn Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mayhaw Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chokecherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y
- Grapefruit Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Black Cherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Maple Syrup Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Vanilla infused Brandy Liqueur D.I.Y.
- Saffron Infused Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
- Jasmine Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.