Jasmine Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Jasmine Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Jasmine Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 12 grams-a little less then a half oz. of Jasmine tea leaves
- 3 cups pf Vodka which is about 750ml
Step 2 Optional
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 cup of water
Combined the jasmine and vodka into your glass jar and cover it.
Aging-steeping, Straining, And Drinking Your Liqueur
Let the Liqueur age for about two hours then filter, letting it age longer will give a stronger taste.
Strain the liquid and fruit through several layers of cheesecloth. It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to you can strain your Jasmine Liqueur one more time through a coffee strainer.
Liqueur will last indefinitely getting a little mellower with time.
Make your syrup, put a saucepan on the flame pour in water and bring to a boil stir in sugar keep on stirring until sugar has dissolved. Let the syrup cool down completely. Pour in tasting all the while till it is sweetened to taste.
Congratulations On Your Jasmine Liqueur
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already have in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils: And ingredients
- Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
- Use organic inngredients to avoid pesticide residues., Jasmine tea leaves naturally have caffeine. So it will add to the buzz! inform the crowd for those that are sensitive to caffeine or use caffeine free leaves!
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
- Hawthorn Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mayhaw Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chokecherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y
- Grapefruit Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Paw Paw Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Instant Coffee liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Coffee Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Licorine and Cola bitters liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Papaya Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.