Black Cherry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Black Cherry Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Black Cherry Liqueur in the world.
- 1 1/2 lbs. of black cherries
- 3 1/2 cups of vodka
- 1 1/2 – 2cups sugar, sweeten to taste
- 1 cup of Vodka Replaced with 1 cup of Brandy
- mix vodka, brandy, and sugar in a large glass measure or medium mixing bowl; stir untill all the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove the cherries stems, then, wash the cherries and cut slightly to open, leave in the pits.
- Add the cherries to the jar making sure the cherries are completely covered, and close the container.
Aging, Straining, And Drinking Your Liqueur
Let recipe steep for two weeks in a cool dark place, agitating daily.
Let your cherry liqueur age for an additional three months to
Next step strain the liquid and fruit through several layers of cheesecloth. It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to you can strain your Black Cherry Liqueur one more time through a coffee strainer.
Congratulations On Your Black Cherry Liqueur Recipe
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already have in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils: And ingredients
- Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
- Use organic inngredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
- Hawthorn Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mayhaw Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chokecherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y
- Grapefruit Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Paw Paw Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Instant Coffee liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Coffee Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Licorine and Cola bitters liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Papaya Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Binyomin Terebelo is a Alcohol lover who loves all things alcohol! Checkout my recipes or visit my Distillery at Yellovodka.com