Chokecherry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Chokecherry Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Chokecherry Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 1 cup of chokecherries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 Vodka
Chop up the Chokecherries in half, and remove pit.
Place all ingredients into a glass jar.
Straining, Filtering, And Drinking Your Chokecherry Liqueur
let your liqueur age for 30 days, agitate daily.
After you let your liqueur age in a cool dark place for 30 days.
Carefully strain the liquid through several layers of cheesecloth. It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of straining out the pulp and rind, gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to you can strain your Chokecherry liqueur one more time through a coffee strainer.
Your Liqueur will taste very sweet at first, but if allowed to age at least six months will be nice and mellow.
Finally add water to taste if needed.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already have in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils: And ingredients
- Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
- Use organic Chokecherry to avoid pesticide residues.
Congratulations On Your Chokecherry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
- Pineapple Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Watermelon Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Plum Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Karinshu Quince Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
- Apricot Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Apple Wine Recipe D.I.Y.
- Pomegranate Wine Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mango Wine Recipe D.I.Y.
- What Yeast To Use For Fruit Wine
- Different Types Of Sugar You can Use In A Liqueur
- Which Liqueur To Choose When Making A Party
Past Road Trip Post Links
- Road Trip Normandy Calvados Region France
- Distillery Road Trip
- Flying Into Normandy
- Renting A Car
- Hotels In France
What To Read
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist