Maple Syrup Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Maple Syrup Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Maple Syrup Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 1 1/2 cups of rye whiskey
- 1 1/2 cups of real maple syrup
- Combined all the ingriedients into your glass jar stir till all the maple syrup is dissolved and cover it.
- Refrigerate and server chilled.
Congratulations On Your Maple Syrup Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already have in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar) but 1 and a half will do.
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
Notes on Utensils: And ingredients
- Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
- Use organic inngredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
- Hawthorn Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mayhaw Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chokecherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y
- Grapefruit Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Paw Paw Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Instant Coffee liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Coffee Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Licorine and Cola bitters liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Papaya Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.