Vanilla infused Brandy Liqueur D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Vanilla infused Brandy Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Vanilla infused Brandy Recipe in the world.
- 2 3/4 vanilla beans halved lengthwise
- 3 cups of Cognac or brandy
Combined all the ingredients into your glass jar and cover it.
Aging-steeping, Straining, And Drinking your Liqueur
Agitate and shake well, then let the liqueur age for two months room temperature away from sun light.
Next filter your liqueur, once filtered your liqueur will last indefinitely getting a little mellower with time
Strain the liquid and fruit through several layers of cheesecloth. It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to you can strain your Vanilla infused Brandy one more time through a coffee strainer.
Congratulations On Your Vanilla infused Brandy Liqueur
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already have in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar) but 1 and a half will do.
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils: And ingredients
- Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
- Use organic inngredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
- Hawthorn Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mayhaw Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chokecherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y
- Grapefruit Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Paw Paw Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Instant Coffee liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Coffee Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Licorine and Cola bitters liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Papaya Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.