Lavender Infused Gin Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals,
are you looking for an awesome Lavender Infused Gin Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Lavender Infused Gin in the world.
- 6 sprigs of lavender
- 1 liter gin (1 3/4 pint)
Step 2 Optional
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
Combined your sprigs and gin together in container and close.
Aging, Straining, And Drinking Your Lavender Infused Gin
Let steep for 2-4 says.
After the aging/steeping process is done, strain your liqueur through several layers of cheesecloth.
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to do to lack of clarity in your liqueur, you can strain your Sloe Gin Liqueur one more time through a coffee strainer.
Pour the water into a saucepan and bring to a boil then stir in your sugar stirring all the while to avoid caramelization when the sugar has dissolved shut fire and let cool.
Add slowly to gin tasting all the while till sweetened to taste!
Congratulations Lavender Infused Gin
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the one’s mom should have already in the kitchen that you will use when making this awesome recipe.
– A large glass jar (3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils: And Ingredients
- Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. glass is always preferable.
- When choosing your ingredients always choose organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues that are found on non organic fruit!
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
- Hawthorn Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mayhaw Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chokecherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y
- Grapefruit Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Black Cherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Maple Syrup Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Vanilla infused Brandy Liqueur D.I.Y.
- Saffron Infused Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
- Jasmine Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.