Khalua Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey guy do you want to make the most delicious Kahlua Liqueur Recipe? Well this Kahlua Liqueur Recipe is exactly what you are looking for!
- 1/2 Cup of Ground Coffee (Bold or X-Bold)
- 1 Cups of Water
- 1 Cups of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cups of Vodka
You don’t have to use vodka. You can use rum, dark rum, brandy or cognac. In addition, you can also combine the liquors. For example, you can do half vodka and half brandy.
Brew a Strong Coffee using the ground beans and 1 cup of water.
Once you have made the coffee, pour the coffee into your glass jar. Add brown sugar and stir well until it dissolves completely.
Let the coffee cool down for a few minutes.
Then add the pure vanilla extract and vodka. Stir well and seal the jar.
(If you prefer to use vanilla bean instead of vanilla extract, split one bean lengthwise and add it to the coffee. Remove the vanilla bean after four weeks.)
Aging, Straining, filtering, and Drinking your Kahlua Liqueur Recipe
Let recipe steep for a miniumun of one month in a cool dark place, agititating off after one month it should be thoroughly infused.
Next step strain the liquid and fruit through several layers of cheesecloth. It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of where you have strained everything out, you cangently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to you can strain your Coffee Liqueur one more time through a coffee strainer.
Congratulations, you have completed making this awesome Kahlua Liqueur recipe,
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already have in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils: And ingredients
- Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol Glass is always preferable.
- Use organic inngredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
- Hawthorn Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mayhaw Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chokecherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y
- Grapefruit Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Binyomin Terebelo is a Alcohol lover who loves all things alcohol! Checkout my recipes or visit my Distillery at Yellovodka.com