Paw Paw Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
How to Make this awesome Paw Paw Liqueur Recipe,
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Paw Paw Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Paw Paw Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 16 oz, which is about 1 Large Paw Paw
- 3 cups of rum
Peel and seed the paw paws and then cut them into a chunks.
Put them into a large glass container with a lid on and pour make sure the fruit is completely submerged.
Aging, Straining, And Drinking Your Liqueur,
Let recipe steep for a miniumun of two days in a cool dark place, agititating daily.
Next step strain the liquid and fruit through several layers of cheesecloth. It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of where you have strained everything out, you cangently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to you can strain your Paw Paw Liqueur one more time through a coffee strainer.
Congratulations On Your Paw Paw Liqueur Recipe
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already have in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils: And ingredients
- Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
- Use organic inngredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
- Hawthorn Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mayhaw Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chokecherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y
- Grapefruit Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.