Cantaloupe Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Cantaloupe Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Cantaloupe Liqueur in the world.
- 2 cups chopped ripe cantaloupe
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Clean the cantaloupe, that’s cut off the peel and remove the seeds and rind.
- Chop up the cantaloupe and place in the Jar
- Pour in the vodka making sure all of the cantaloupe is covered, close the container.
Aging, Straining, Filtering, And Drinking Your Cantaloupe Liqueur
Let your liqueur age/steep for three days in a cool dark place, agitating daily.
After aging/steeping process strain the liquid and fruit through several layers of cheesecloth.
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of where you have strained everything out, you cangently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to you can strain your Cantaloupe Liqueur one more time through a coffee strainer.
Place the water in a saucepan and bring to a boil, pour in the sugar and stir till all the sugar is dissolved.
Let the sugar water cool, add to your liqueur
Let your liqueur sit for at least one more day.
Store in fridge will last for two months
Congratulations On Your Cantaloupe Liqueur Recipe
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already have in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils: And ingredients
- Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
- Use organic inngredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
- Hawthorn Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mayhaw Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chokecherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y
- Grapefruit Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Black Cherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Maple Syrup Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Vanilla infused Brandy Liqueur D.I.Y.
- Saffron Infused Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
- Jasmine Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.