Hey Guys and Gals!
Are you looking for an awesome Irish Crème Style Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further; you have just found what you have been looking for! This is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Irish Crème Style Liqueur in the world.
- 1 can (13.4 ounces) dulce de leche, or sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/4 cups Irish whiskey
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- brewed coffee
- 2 Cups of (Organic) Half and Half Cream
Now place the first six ingredients in to a blender, blend until smooth. Stir 1-2 tablespoons into a mug of hot coffee, then pour coffee and cream over ice. Find A Friend and have a drink!
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Irish Crème Style Liqueur Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Always use glass or alcohol grade plastic.
- Use organic to avoid pesticide residue.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Hawthorn Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mayhaw Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chokecherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y
- Grapefruit Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Black Cherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Maple Syrup Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Vanilla infused Brandy Liqueur D.I.Y.
- Saffron Infused Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
- Jasmine Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.