Hey Guys and Gals!
Are you looking for an awesome Cinnamon Infused Vermouth Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further; you have just found what you have been looking for! This is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Cinnamon Infused Vermouth Liqueur in the world.
- 2 2/3 4-inch sticks of cinnamon sticks
- 3 cups of sweet vermouth
Here is a list of the simplest utensils that you can use; the ones Mom should already have in the kitchen:)
- Place the cinnamon and vodka in to your jar. Pour in the vermouth making sure all of the cinnamon is covered with alcohol. If you need to add in some more vermouth, close the container.
Aging, Straining, filtering, and Drinking Your Cinnamon Infused Vermouth Liqueur
Shake well and store away from sunlight in a cool and dry place for a minimum of 3 weeks.
After 3 weeks or more of aging, strain your liqueur through several layers of cheesecloth.
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Cinnamon Infused Vermouth Liqueur Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Hawthorn Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mayhaw Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chokecherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y
- Grapefruit Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Black Cherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Maple Syrup Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Vanilla infused Brandy Liqueur D.I.Y.
- Saffron Infused Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
- Jasmine Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.