Thimbleberry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals!
Are you looking for an awesome Thimbleberry Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further; you have just found what you have been looking for! This is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Thimbleberry Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 3 cups vodka
- 3 cups of Thimbleberries
Step 2 Optional
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups of sugar
Combined your dried fruit with vodka close and shake.
Aging, Straining, And Drinking Your Thimbleberry Liqueur Recipe
Let your liqueur age/steep for 2 weeks a cool dark place.
Steeping process strain the liquid and fruit through several layers of cheesecloth.
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to you can strain your liqueur one more time through a coffee strainer.
Step 2 Optional
Bring your water to a boil and stir in the sugar. Keep on stirring till all the sugar has dissolved finally when call pour in your sugar water slowly tasting all the while till its sweetened to your taste.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Thimbleberry Liqueur Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Here is a list of the simplest utensils that you can use; the ones Mom should already have in the kitchen:)
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Hawthorn Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mayhaw Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chokecherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y
- Grapefruit Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Black Cherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Maple Syrup Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Vanilla infused Brandy Liqueur D.I.Y.
- Saffron Infused Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
- Jasmine Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.