White Chocolate Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals!
Are you looking for an awesome White Chocolate Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further; you have just found what you have been looking for! This is a recipe for the most awesome tasting White Chocolate Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 3 oz good quality white chocolate
- ¼ cup cream
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp Madagascar bourbon vanilla
- 1 cup good quality vodka
Put the white chocolate, cream, milk, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan. Stir and raise the heat slowly till all the chocolate has melted.
When the chocolate has completely melted, turn off the flame and let cool till its mixable with your vodka.
Mix with the vodka into your vodka. Let the liqueur sit for 12 – 24 hours (preferably in the refrigerator) before using.
You may strain the liqueur before you bottle but not necessary!
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome White Chocolate Liqueur Recipe Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Here is a list of the simplest utensils that you can use; the ones Mom should already have in the kitchen:)
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Hawthorn Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mayhaw Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chokecherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y
- Grapefruit Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Black Cherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Maple Syrup Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Vanilla infused Brandy Liqueur D.I.Y.
- Saffron Infused Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
- Jasmine Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.