Peach Infused Brandy D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Peach Infused Brandy Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Peach Infused Brandy in the world.
- 2 peaches
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1.5 cups brandy
Wash and cut up the peaches leaving on the peels place in the jar with the sugar.
Add the brandy and make sure that it is covering all the ingredients and shake.
Aging, Straining, And Drinking Your Peach Infused Brandy
Let your liqueur age/steep for 2-4 weeks in a cool dark place, agitating daily for the first week to make sure all the sugar dissolved.
After aging/steeping process strain the liquid and fruit through several layers of cheesecloth.
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to you can strain your Thyme Pear Liqueur one more time through a coffee strainer.
Place back in the bottle and let it age for another four weeks, this will soften the flavor.
Congratulations On Your Peach Infused Brandy Recipe!
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already have in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils: And ingredients
- Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
- Use organic inngredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
- Hawthorn Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mayhaw Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chokecherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y
- Grapefruit Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Black Cherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Maple Syrup Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Vanilla infused Brandy Liqueur D.I.Y.
- Saffron Infused Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
- Jasmine Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.