Custard Apple Liqueur recipe
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Custard Apple Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Custard Apple Recipe in the world.
- A cup of fruit
- 3 cups of white rum
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
Peel and seed your Custard Apple and then cut them into a chunks.
Put them into a large glass container with a lid on and pour make sure the fruit is completely submerged.
Aging, Straining, filtering, and Drinking Your Liqueur Custard Apple
Let recipe steep for a miniumun of two weeks in a cool dark place agititating daily.
Next step strain the liquid and fruit through several layers of cheesecloth. It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of where you have strained everything out, you cangently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to you can strain your Custard Apple Liqueur one more time through a coffee strainer.
Boil up the water in a saucepan and stir in your sugar making sure it doesnt burn when it has all dissolved shut off the fire and let cool.
After it has cooled stir in slowly to your liqueur tasting all the while till its to your liking.
Congratulations On Your Custard Apple Liqueur Recipe
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already have in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils: And ingredients
- Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
- Use organic inngredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
- Hawthorn Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mayhaw Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chokecherry Liqueur recipe D.I.Y
- Grapefruit Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.