How to Make Jagua Liqueur
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Jagua Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Jagua Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 5 fruits of Jagua (ripe)
- 2 cups of rum or Rum, Gin or Vodka
- 1cup of sugar
wash and crush the Jagua in half, remove everything but the flesh and soft skin, some feel that you can leave the seeds, it adds a rustic like taste.
now add all the ingredient’s, the alcohol, crushed Jagua and sugar to your glass container
make sure your Jagua are totally covered with Vodka seal container.
Aging, Straining, filtering, and Drinking your Jagua Liqueur
Let age for a minuimum of 6 months, though there are those that will say two years.
Carefully strain the liquid through several layers of cheesecloth. It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of straining out the pulp and rind, gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to you can strain your Jenipapo liqueur one more time through a coffee strainer.
Finally add water to taste if needed. Let age further for a soter and smoother finish.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already have in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils: And ingredients
- Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
- Use organic Jenipapo to avoid pesticide residues.
Congratulations On Your Jagua Liqueur Tine For Bottling
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
- Pineapple Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Watermelon Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Plum Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Karinshu Quince Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
- Apricot Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
From Our Sister Website Terebelo.com
- Marketing With Optimism
- The Marketing Of My Vodka Named Yello
- Sales Pitch Listen Don’t Talk
- What Is In A Handshake
- Be Well Rested Before A Meeting
Thanks For Visiting And Enjoy,
Your Friend Master Distiller Binyomin
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.