Brazil Cherry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals!
Are you looking for an awesome Brazil Cherry Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further; you have just found what you have been looking for! This is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Brazil Cherry liqueur in the world.
- 8 cups of Brazilian Cherry
- 3 cups of vodka
Here is a list of the simplest utensils that you can use; the ones Mom should already have in the kitchen:)
- Crush the berries and remove the pits, then pour the berries with the juice into your glass container. Add the vodka making sure that all the berries are fully submerged.
- For a sweeter Brazilian Cherry Liqueur, place the berries in the refrigerate over night this helps bring out their sweetness. Or you can add sugar to taste after the aging process before bottling
Aging, Straining, filtering, and Drinking Your Brazil Cherry Liqueur
Shake well and store away from sunlight in a cool and dry place for a minimum of 1 weeks.
After 1 weeks or more of aging, strain your liqueur through several layers of cheesecloth.
It always helps when you moisten the cheesecloth first, it enables the liquid to permeate more smoothly saving you some precious liqueur.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Taste, if you need to add sugar, first boil the equivalent amount of water to the amount of sugar you want to add.
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 cup of sugar
Dissolve the sugar in the water and now add when cool to the liqueur . Now shake your liqueur, this should prevent there being sugar granules in the liqueur.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Brazil Cherry Liqueur Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass or alcohol grade plastic is necessary when working with strong alcohol.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Desert Lime Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Dill Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Finger Citron Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Cacao Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Kola Nut Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Strawberry and Elderberry Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Cacao Mezcal Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Cinnamon Infused Vermouth Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Blood Orange Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Ginger Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Raisin Bitter Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Sloe Gin Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
From Our Sister Website Terebelo.com
- Marketing With Optimism
- The Marketing Of My Vodka Named Yello
- Sales Pitch Listen Don’t Talk
- What Is In A Handshake
- Be Well Rested Before A Meeting
Thanks For Visiting And Enjoy,
Your Friend Master Distiller Binyomin
Binyomin Terebelo is a Alcohol lover who loves all things alcohol! Checkout my recipes or visit my Distillery at Yellovodka.com