Your Favorite Homemade Watermelon Liqueur Recipe!
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Watermelon Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Watermelon Liqueur Recipe in the world.
Watermelon Liqueur, is both fun and easy to create, in man talk its D.I.Y. friendly too.
Watermelon Liqueur, is Great for rainy days, party days or any day. Best of all, get ready for all those “Wow it is good moments”, you will get from all your friends and family that you share a drink with!
Let’s get started creating most awesome tasting Watermelon Liqueur on earth.
Not Just for Grandpa, and occasionally Grandma,
Now, let’s begin, make sure the Kitchen will be completely available for the time that you will need it for. If your going to make it in the morning wake up earlier, than the earliest family member does, and guess what, surprise the kitchen will be available.
If you are making Watermelon Liqueur , at night , that would mean mom or anyone else, has no plans on using the kitchen. I always just make sure supper was already cooked, and the kitchen is available for the rest of the evening. After all if you would like to do this again don’t start up with mom.
If you are mom, and plan on making this recipe by yourself, I hope your kids know you are the coolest mom on earth, kudos to you.
Now that the kitchen is available make sure that it is clean, no clutter or anything else on the counter, or tables.
You should remove all the ingredients, and utensils, that you will need from the cabinets, pantry, and draws, ahead of time. Then place, all the ingredients in an area you do not plan on using throughout the mixing process. Double check to make sure you have all the ingredients before you start.
Ingredients needed for your Watermelon Liqueuer Recipe.
- 2 cup’s of vodka
- 2 cup’s pureed watermelon ( no seeds )
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- Make pureed watermelon, with either a seedless watermelon or by removing the seeds and rind from about 1/4 of a medium watermelon.
- Chop up the watermelon so that you can stick the piece’s in to the blender.
- Pour the melon and sugar into the blender and blend for 15 seconds or so, or until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the watermelon puree into a container with a lid, add the vodka, and cover.
- Store at room temperature for a week.
- Makes 5 cups.
- Strain and st
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already have in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils:
Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
Straining, Filteing, and Drinking your Watermelon Liqueur
After the steeping time is over. Carefully strain the liquid through several layers of cheesecloth. It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of straining out the pulp and rind, gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to you can strain your Watermelon liqueur one more time through a coffee strainer. When you are done straining, you can discard all of the rind, pulp and any spices.
Return the liquid to the jar, for best taste let your A Watermelon Liqueur age for another month in a cool dry place.
Congratulations, you have completed making this awesome Watermelon Liqueur recipe,
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
Other articles to read if you loved Pomance Brandy, Grappa, Marc,What is it?
- Pear Liqueur Recipe
- Kiwi Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Peach Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Blackberry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mango Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Great Recipes for you to checkout from our Sister Website!
- Pomanc Brandy. Grappa, Marc how its made.
- Armagnac what makes it unique?
- Brandy, Cognac what is it?
- Alcohol and spirits,
Master Distiller and Drinkologist: Binyomin Terebelo, Binyomin Terebelo is the master Distiller at Millville Distillery. Millville Distillery is a quiet little Boutique Distillery located in Cumberland County, along the Scotland Run River.