Your New Favorite do it yourself Peach Liqueur Recipe!
Hay Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Peach Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Peach Liqueur Recipe in the world.
Peach Liqueur, is both fun and easy to create, in man talk its D.Y.I. friendly.
Peach Liqueur, is Great for rainy days, party days or any day. Best of all, get ready for all those Wow it is good moments, you will get from all your friends and family that you share a drink with!
Let’s get started creating most awesome tasting Peach Liqueur on earth.
Not Just for Grandpa, and occasionally Grandma,
Now, let’s begin, make sure the Kitchen will be completely available for the time that you will need it for. If your going to make it in the morning wake up earlier, than the earliest family member does, and guess what, surprise the kitchen will be available.
If you are making Peach Liqueur , at night , that would mean mom or anyone else, has no plans on using the kitchen. I always just make sure supper was already cooked, and the kitchen is available for the rest of the evening. After all if you would like to do this again don’t start up with mom.
If you are mom, and plan on making this recipe by yourself, I hope your kids know you are the coolest mom on earth, kudos to you.
Now that the kitchen is available make sure that it is clean, no clutter or anything else on the counter, or tables.
You should remove all the ingredients, and utensils, that you will need from the cabinets, pantry, and draws, ahead of time. Then place, all the ingredients in an area you do not plan on using throughout the mixing process. Double check to make sure you have all the ingredients before you start.
Recipe for Peach Liqueur
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 large peaches, pit removed, flesh and skin roughly chopped (about ten ounces)
- About 3 to 4 inches of lemon zest
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
Steps to make your Peach Liqueur
Wash the Peach’s
- Pour the vodka into the glass jar, then place the peach’s, and the lemon zest into the glass jar. Seal and shake.
- Let mixture steep for 2 days at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Sample before straining, with cheeesecloth or coffee filter, to see if the peach flavor is sufficient.
- Heat water and sugar in a pot on medium heat until it boils and forms a syrup, about 5 minutes. Let syrup cool.
- Once the syrup is cool, combine it with the peach-zest infusion, add slowly taste till it fits to your taste. Seal in bottle or jar, then shake to mix. Let rest for a minimum of one day. Store in the refrigerator for up to two months.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already have in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils:
Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
After six weeks of infusing, it’s time to strain the liquid.
Carefully strain the liquid through several layers of cheesecloth. It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of straining out the pulp and rind, gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice (the fourth photo).
After straining, you can discard all of the rind, pulp and any spices.
Return the liquid to the jar.
Congratulations, you have made this awesome Peach Liqueur recipe,
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
Vanilla Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
From our Distillery
Master Distiller and Drinkologist: Binyomin Terebelo, Binyomin Terebelo is the master Distiller at Millville Distillery. Millville Distillery is a quiet little Boutique Distillery located in Cumberland County, along the Scotland Run River.
Binyomin Terebelo is a Alcohol lover who loves all things alcohol! Checkout my recipes or visit my Distillery at Yellovodka.com