Pineapple Liqueur Recipe
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Pineapple Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Pineapple Liqueur Recipe in the world.
This Pineapple Liqueur Recipe is a sure fire way to feel some real Hawaiin “Aloha”.
So let’s get started creating the most awesome tasting Pineapple Liqueur on earth.
- 1 Pineapple, medium ripe and fresh.
- 1 1/2 cup White sugar
- 2 Cups of vodka
- 1 cup Water
- Clean the pineapple well, cut out the core you don’t want the core’s bitterness in the liqueuer, then chop up the pineapple in to nickle size pieces.
- Place into your glass Jar along with sugar, pineapple and vodka.
- Make sure the pineapple is fully covered.
- Let age for upto a month, agitate frequently.
Straining, Filteing, and Drinking your Pineapple Liqueur
After the steeping time is over. Carefully strain the liquid through several layers of cheesecloth. It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of straining out the pulp and rind, gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to you can strain your Pineapple liqueur one more time through a coffee strainer. When you are done straining, you can discard all of the rind, pulp and any spices.
Return the liquid to the jar, for best taste let your A Pineapple Liqueur age for another month in a cool dry place.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already have in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils:
Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
Congratulations, you have completed making this awesome Pineapple Liqueur Recipe
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
Great Recipes for you to checkout from our Website!
- Pear Liqueur Recipe
- Kiwi Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Peach Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Blackberry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mango Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Binyomin Terebelo is a Alcohol lover who loves all things alcohol! Checkout my recipes or visit my Distillery at Yellovodka.com