Strawberry Moonshine Recipe
Hay Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Strawberry Moonshine recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Strawberry Moonshine Recipe in the world.
- 8 ounces strawberries, roughly sliced, if you are using frozen let the strawberries thaw over night.
- 1 1/2 Cups of moonshine
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
Place the strawberries in a sealable glass jar, then add moonshine Seal and shake.
Aging, Straining, filtering, and Drinking Your Strawberry Moonshine
Shake well and store away from sunlight in a cool and dry place for 4-5 weeks.
After 4-5 weeks strain the liquid through a cheesecloth squeezing the pulp gently.
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the remaining liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Heat water and sugar in a pot on medium heat until it boils and forms a syrup, about 5 minutes. Let syrup cool.
Once the syrup is cool, combine it with the strawberry-tarragon infusion. Seal in bottle or jar, then shake to mix. Let rest for a minimum of one day. Store in the refrigerator for up to two months.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Strawberry Moonshine Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Coconut Licorice Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Hawthorn Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Coconut Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Tobacco Bourbon Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Prickly Pear Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Medlar Gin Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Achillea Clavennae Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Strawberry Gin Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.