Wood Aven Grappa Liqueur Recipe
Hay Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Wood Aven Grappa Liqueur recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Wood Aven Grappa Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 4 cups of grappa
- a handful of wood aven roots
To flavor Grappa with this herb you must use only the rhizome; it is collected in the months of March-April before the plant starts its vegetative activity.
Cut into pieces and dry in the sun.
Aging, Straining, filtering, and Drinking Your FWood Aven Grappa Liqueur
Shake well and store away from sunlight in a cool and dry place for 2 months.
After 2 months strain the liquid through a cheesecloth squeezing the cheesecloth gently to wring out all the liqueur.
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the remaining liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Let age further for another 6 months in a cool dry place.
Water down to your liking.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Wood Aven Grappa Liqueur Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
You Like Our Recipes So Try Our Vodka
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Coconut Licorice Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Hawthorn Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Coconut Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Tobacco Bourbon Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Prickly Pear Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Medlar Gin Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Achillea Clavennae Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Strawberry Gin Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
From Our Sister Blog Terebelo.com
- Marketing With Optimism
- The Marketing Of My Vodka Named Yello
- Sales Pitch Listen Don’t Talk
- What Is In A Handshake
- Be Well Rested Before A Meeting
Of Course Visit Tastethebottle.com For That’s Taste Related
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
Binyomin Terebelo is a Alcohol lover who loves all things alcohol! Checkout my recipes or visit my Distillery at Yellovodka.com