Acorn Squash Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals!
Are you looking for an awesome Acorn Squash Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further; you have just found what you have been looking for! This is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Acorn Squash Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 1 cup acorn squash into chunks.
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups of bourbon
Here is a list of the simplest utensils that you can use; the ones Mom should already have in the kitchen:)
Cut the acorn squash in half pour on the maple syrup place face down on a baking sheet face down.
Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until soft. Allow to cool.
In a large jar, combine the squash with 1 1/2 cups of bourbon,
Cover jar tightly and agitate.
Aging, Straining, Filtering, and Drinking Your Acorn Squash Liqueur Recipe
Shake well and store away from sunlight in a cool and dry place for 2-3 weeks.
Filter with the cheesecloth, it helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Take out the funnel and pour into your bottles.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Acorn Squash Liqueur Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Desert Lime Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Dill Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Finger Citron Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Cacao Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Kola Nut Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Strawberry and Elderberry Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Cacao Mezcal Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Cinnamon Infused Vermouth Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Blood Orange Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Ginger Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Raisin Bitter Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Sloe Gin Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Different Types Of Sugar You can Use In A Liqueur
- Which Liqueur To Choose When Making A Party
- Fruits In Liqueurs
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
Binyomin Terebelo is a Alcohol lover who loves all things alcohol! Checkout my recipes or visit my Distillery at Yellovodka.com