Mayhaw Infused Vodka Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Mayhaw Infused Vodka Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Mayhaw Infused Vodka Recipe in the world.
- 1 cup of Mayhaw
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of Vodka
Wash and crush the mayhaws then place in your container pour the vodka on top making sure the mayhaws are completely submerged then pour in the sugar close seal and shake.
Aging, Straining, Filtering, and Drinking your Mayhaw Liqueur
Let age in a cool dry place for nine weeks agitating weekly.
Carefully strain the liquid through several layers of cheesecloth.
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of straining out the pulp and rind, gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to you can strain your Mayhaw liqueur one more time through a coffee strainer.
Finally add water to taste if needed. Let age further for a soter and smoother finish.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already have in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils: And ingredients
- Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
- Use organic Mayhaw to avoid pesticide residues.
Congratulations On Your Mayhaw Infused Vodka
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
What To Read
Other Great Things To Know
- Apple Wine Recipe D.I.Y.
- Pomegranate Wine Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mango Wine Recipe D.I.Y.
- What Yeast To Use For Fruit Wine
- Different Types Of Sugar You can Use In A Liqueur
- Which Liqueur To Choose When Making A Party
From Our Sister Website Terebelo.com
- Marketing With Optimism
- The Marketing Of My Vodka Named Yello
- Sales Pitch Listen Don’t Talk
- What Is In A Handshake
- Be Well Rested Before A Meeting
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.