German Egg Liqueur Recipe
Hay Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome German Egg Liqueur recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting German Egg Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 1 vanilla bean
- 10 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups superfine sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light rum
Cut the vanilla bean lengthwise and remove the seeds. Discard the outer shell.
Place egg yolks (pasteurized is preferable), vanilla seeds, and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk beater. Beat on high speed for 10 minutes.
Slowly pour in the cream and condensed milk and beat for 7 minutes.
After 7 minutes add in the rum and beat for another 3 minutes.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome German Egg Liqueur Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Lasts for 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Strawberry Moonshine
- Coconut Licorice Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Hawthorn Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Coconut Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Tobacco Bourbon Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Prickly Pear Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Medlar Gin Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Achillea Clavennae Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Strawberry Gin Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.