Rosella Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals!
Are you looking for an awesome Rosella Grappa Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further you have just found what you have been looking for! This is the most awesome tasting Rosella Grappa Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 2 handful of petals
- 1 liter of Grappa (4 cups)
- (optional a liter of water)
Here is a list of the simplest utensils that you can use; the ones Mom should already have in the kitchen:)
- small funnel
- glass bottles, or storage containers, for bottling and serving, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Put the two handfuls of dried petals soak for two weeks in one liter of Grappa in a dark place.
Aging, Straining, filtering, and Drinking Your Rosella Grappa liqueur
Let age for 2 days then filter out the stems using a colander or cheesecloth.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Rosella Grappa liqueur Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Mint Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Pumpkin Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Jackfruit Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Cucumber Gin Liqueur Recipe
- Carrot Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Wall Germander Liqueur Recipe
- Plum Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.