Banana Rum Liqueur Recipe
Hey Guys and Gals!
Are you looking for an awesome Banana Rum Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further; you have just found what you have been looking for! This is the most awesome tasting Banana Rum liqueur Recipe in the world.
Ingriedients you need
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups light rum
- 1/2 cup water, use filtered or bottled water.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1.Place the banana slices in a sealable glass jar, then add the rum. Seal and shake. Let mixture steep for 3 days at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Strain out the fruit, then filter mixture through through two layers of cheesecloth, pressing down to extract liquid. Repeat the straining to get any debris that made it through the initial pass.
- .Heat water and sugar in a pot on medium heat until it boils and forms a syrup, 7 to 10 minutes. Let syrup cool.
- Combine syrup with banana infusion. Seal in bottle or jar, then shake to mix. Let rest for a minimum of one day. Store in the refrigerator for up to two months.
As we would like it, this filter should fit in side the Mason Jars top, but do yourself the favor and double check.
Mason Jar I like Mason Jars because , I find plastic can give alcohol a bad taste, when the alcohol is in it for a long time. I find Mason Jars cool to serve in. I would do stage 1 and three both in the same Mason Jar.
So, you made your Liqueur, you need a bottle and label that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it, put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
- Blood Orange Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Ginger Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Raisin Bitter Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Sloe Gin Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Blackberry Basil Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Pear & Cranberry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Strawberry Gin Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Sweet Cicely Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Rose Hip Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Binyomin Terebelo is a Alcohol lover who loves all things alcohol! Checkout my recipes or visit my Distillery at Yellovodka.com