Your New Favorite do it yourself Drink!
Hay Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Grape Liqueur Liqueur D.I.Y. Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further!
You have just found what you have been looking for. This is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Grape Liqueur Recipe that you can do by yourself.
You will find Grape Liqueur, is both fun and easy to create, in man talk its D.Y.I. friendly.
With Grape Liqueurs, you will maker rainy days, into great days, and greaat parties even better. Best of all, get ready for all those Wow it is good moments, that you will g t from all your friends and family that you share a drink with!
Let’s get started creating most awesome tasting Banana Rum Liqueur on earth.
Not Just for Grandpa, and occasionally Grandma,
Now, let’s begin, make sure the Kitchen will be completely available for the time that you will need it for. If your going to make it in the morning wake up earlier, than the earliest family member does, and guess what, surprise the kitchen will be available.
If you are making Grape Liqueur , at night , that would mean mom or anyone else, has no plans on using the kitchen. I always just make sure supper was already cooked, and the kitchen is available for the rest of the evening. After all if you would like to do this again don’t start up with mom.
If you are mom, and plan on making this recipe by yourself, I hope your kids know you are the coolest mom on earth, kudos to you.
Now that the kitchen is available make sure that it is clean, no clutter or anything else on the counter, or tables.
You should remove all the ingredients, and utensils, that you will need from the cabinets, pantry, and draws, ahead of time. Then place, all the ingredients in an area you do not plan on using throughout the mixing process. Double check to make sure you have all the ingredients before you start.
Ingriedients you need
- 500 ml rectified spirit 95% (you can replace the water and spirit together with 800ml of vodka.
- 500 grams concord grape
- 150 grams granulated sugar
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 3 cloves
- 200 grams sugar
- 300 ml water
- Pull the grapes off the bunch and wash them,leaving the stems on will give your Liqueur a bitter taste.
- Dry the grapes, put them in a bowl and mash them up using a fork
- put mashed grapes together with their juice in a large pot or jar
- Divide the sugar into 200 milligram and 150 milligramm
- Add 150 milligram sugar, cinnamon, cloves and spirit
- Close the jar, shake it to let ingredients mix and let it rest for a month in a dark and dry place (Shake it every now and then).
- When the month has passed melt the remaining sugar in water and let them boil for 2 minutes
- Turn off the heat and let the syrup cool down
- Open the jar and strain the grape juice using a colander, squeeze grapes, every sip is sacred!
- Now you can mix together the syrup with grapes juice, stir well and bottle
- Let bottles rest for other 10 days and then… You can finally drink them!
As we would like it, this filter should fit in side the Mason Jars top, but do yourself the favor and double check.
Mason Jar I like Mason Jars because , I find plastic can give alcohol a bad taste, when the alcohol is in it for a long time. I find Mason Jars cool to serve in. I would do stage 1 and three both in the same Mason Jar.
So, you made your Liqueur, you need a bottle and label that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it, put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
Other Great Recipes for you to checkout!
Master Distiller and Drinkologist: Binyomin Terebelo, Binyomin Terebelo is the master Distiller at Millville Distillery. Millville Distillery is a quiet little Boutique Distillery located in Cumberland County, along the Scotland Run River.
Binyomin Terebelo is a Alcohol lover who loves all things alcohol! Checkout my recipes or visit my Distillery at Yellovodka.com