Ribes Uva-Crispa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals!
Are you looking for an awesome Ribes Uva-Crispa Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further; you have just found what you have been looking for! This is the most awesome tasting Ribes Uva-Crispa Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 10 ounces of Ribes Uva-Crispa
- 1 2/3 of a cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 2cups of vodka
Here is a list of the simplest utensils that you can use; the ones Mom should already have in the kitchen:)
Wash the gooseberries then snip off the tops and tails. Let the gooseberries thoroughly.
Place gooseberries in your jar with a tight fitting lid.
In a saucepan bring water to a the boil then pour in the sugar stir until the sugar has dissolved completely.
Allow to cool down then mix with vodka and pour over the gooseberries. Give it a stir and tightly seal with the lids.
Aging, Straining, filtering, and Drinking Your Ribes Uva-Crispa Liqueur
Let rest for 2 months in a cool and dark place, agitate occasionally.
After 2 months, filter with a cheesecloth and transfer into a sterilised bottle. Store in the fridge while enjoying.
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the remaining liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Ribes Uva-Crispa Liqueur Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Coconut Licorice Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Hawthorn Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Coconut Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Tobacco Bourbon Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Prickly Pear Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Medlar Gin Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Achillea Clavennae Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Strawberry Gin Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.