Cranberry Infused Bourbon D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Cranberry Infused Bourbon D.I.Y.? You now have no reason to look any further! This is a recipe you are sure to enjoy!
- 2 (2-inch) orange rind strips
- 8 whole cloves
- 1 cup lightly crushed fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cups white granulated sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
Peel the orange and crush the cranberries lightly.
Combined orange rinds, cloves, cranberries, and bourbon in your container
Aging And Straining
4eal the container and let steep in a cool, dry place for 4 days.
Get your cheesecloth to filter it helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the remaining liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Step 2 optional
Make your syrup, put a saucepan on the flame pour in water and bring to a boil stir in sugar keep on stirring until sugar has dissolved. Let the syrup cool down completely. Stir into the liqueur slowly tasting all the while till it is sweetened to your liking.
Pour into a jar and let it rest in a dark place for another 15 days.
When the 15 days are up, filter it again and bottle it up.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Cranberry Infused Bourbon
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Strawberry Vodka Liqueur Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cream Liqueur
- Irish Crème Style Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Coconut Licorice Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Redcurrant Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Sorrel Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Alaskan Bunchberry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Sabra Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.