Cranberry Moonshine Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Cranberry Moonshine Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further!
- 3 cups of vodka or pure spirits
- 1 lb. cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 cups apple cider
- ½ gallon cranberry juice
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon of whole cloves
- ½ teaspoon of allspice berries
- 2 whole nutmeg (quartered)
- optional \½ cup sugar
Combined your cranberries with your vodka in your container let steep for a day or 2.
Combined and boil all the ingredient in step two for a half hour.
Aging And Straining
Filter both into one container.
Get your cheesecloth to filter it helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the remaining liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
let age for two days.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Cranberry Moonshine Recipe
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Strawberry Vodka Liqueur Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cream Liqueur
- Irish Crème Style Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Coconut Licorice Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Redcurrant Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Sorrel Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Alaskan Bunchberry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Sabra Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.