Rosehip Anise Liqueur Recipe
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Rosehip Anise Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Rosehip Anise Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 3 Tsp Anise Seed
- 3 cups of vodka
- 2 Tbsp Crushed Rose Hips.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
Put the anise seed in a large jar with the vodka; shake well and let steep for one week then strain through cheesecloth. (down below by straining is more detailed instructions)
Top and clean the rose hip removing the stems. then and steep for one month. Filter through cheesecloth and add the sugar syrup.
Heat water and sugar in a pot on medium heat until it boils and forms a syrup, about 5 minutes. Let syrup cool.
Once the syrup is cool, combine it with the liqueur in bottle or jar.
Aging, Straining, filtering, and Drinking Your Rosehip Anise Liqueur
Shake well and store away from sunlight in a cool and dry place for 4-5 weeks.
After 4-5 weeks strain the liquid through a cheesecloth squeezing the pulp gently.
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the remaining liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Rosehip Anise Liqueur Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Coconut Licorice Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Hawthorn Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Coconut Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Tobacco Bourbon Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Prickly Pear Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Medlar Gin Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Achillea Clavennae Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Strawberry Gin Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
To spirits and cheers,
From Our Sister Blog Terebelo.com
- Marketing With Optimism
- The Marketing Of My Vodka Named Yello
- Sales Pitch Listen Don’t Talk
- What Is In A Handshake
- Be Well Rested Before A Meeting
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.