Lemon Moonshine Recipe Infusion
Hay Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Lemon Moonshine recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Lemon Moonshine Recipe in the world.
- 3 cups water
- 1 cups sugar
- 4 lemons, juiced Or 2 cups of lemon juice
- 1 cups moonshine Everclear can be substituted
Boil water stir in the sugar being careful that it doesn’t burn when the sugar has dissolved you have creates simple syrup shut off the fire and let cool. Pour into your glass container or bottle.
Juice lemons for 2 cups of lemon juice. Add lemon juice to simple syrup.
Add the moonshine and vodka to this mixture, pour in slowly while tasting all the while to make sure that it is to your liking.
Bottling, Aging, Straining, filtering, and Drinking Your Lemon Moonshine Recipe
While you can drink right away if you place in the fridge and let age for 2 weks it will only be that much better.
If you would like to strain your moonshine to make it clear, strain the liquid through a cheesecloth squeezing the pulp gently. (don’t do all at once make sure you like the taste when filtered)
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the remaining liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Lemon Moonshine Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Pecan Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Peanut Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Beet Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Licorice Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Aronia Berry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chili Agave Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Gooseberry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Prune Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Etrog Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Vanilla Brandy Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Fruit Punch Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Honey Walnut Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Green Tea Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.