Jenipapo Infused Vodka Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Jenipapo Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 5 fruits of Jenipapo (ripe)
- 2 cups of rum or Rum, Gin or Vodka
- 1cup of sugar
wash and crush the Jenipapo in half, remove everything but the flesh and soft skin, some feel that you can leave the seeds, it adds a rustic like taste.
now add all the ingriedient’s, the alochol, crushed mJenipapo and sugar to your glass container
make sure your Jenipapo are tottaly covered with Vodka
Aging, Straining, Filtering, and Drinking your Jenipapo Infused Vodka Recipe
Let age for a minuimum of 8 months, though there are those that will say two years.
Carefully strain the liquid through several layers of cheesecloth. It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of straining out the pulp and rind, gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to you can strain your Jenipapo liqueur one more time through a coffee strainer.
Finally add water to taste if needed. Let age further for a soter and smoother finish.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already have in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils: And ingredients
- Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
- Use organic Jenipapo to avoid pesticide residues.
Congratulations On Your Jenipapo Infused Vodka Recipe
You now need a bottle, and a label, that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it. If you put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you.
What To Read
Other Great Things To Know
- Apple Wine Recipe D.I.Y.
- Pomegranate Wine Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mango Wine Recipe D.I.Y.
- What Yeast To Use For Fruit Wine
- Different Types Of Sugar You can Use In A Liqueur
- Which Liqueur To Choose When Making A Party
From Our Sister Website Terebelo.com
- Marketing With Optimism
- The Marketing Of My Vodka Named Yello
- Sales Pitch Listen Don’t Talk
- What Is In A Handshake
- Be Well Rested Before A Meeting
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.