Green Apple Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals!
Are you looking for an awesome Green Apple Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further, you have just found what you have been looking for! This is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Green Apple Liqueur in the world.
- 5 cups of apples halved
- 4 cups of vodka
- 2 cup water
- 2 cups sugar
Scrub clean the Apple’s so that the peel is clean remove the stem, and chop the apples in half. You do not need to remove the appleseeds.
Pour the Vodka over the peels making sure all the peels are completely submerged. Close and place in a cool, dark place.
Once syrup has come to room temperature, place in an airtight jar and store in the refrigerator.
Aging, Straining, filtering, and Drinking Your Green Apple Liqueur
Shake well and store away from sunlight in a cool and dry place for 2-3 week.
Agitate the jar every so to encourage extraction.
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Combined the sugar and water in a saucepan and bring mixture to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
Combine your aged liqueur with your simple syrup (from step 2 in directions)
Add the sugar water slowly tasting till its to your likeness.
Put your bottle in the fridge. Keep it well hidden, from your family and friends so it will remain your secret surprise for your next party. And don’t forget, always serve cold!
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Green Apple Liqueur Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Here is a list of the simplest utensils that you can use; the ones Mom should already have in the kitchen:)
– A large glass jar (3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Desert Lime Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Dill Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Finger Citron Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Cacao Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Kola Nut Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Strawberry and Elderberry Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Cacao Mezcal Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Cinnamon Infused Vermouth Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Blood Orange Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Ginger Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Raisin Bitter Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Sloe Gin Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.