Persimmons Tequila Liqueur Recipe
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Persimmons Tequila Liqueur Recipe! Look no further you just found the most awesome tasting Persimmons Tequila Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 3 Fuyu Persimmons firm
- 1 cup cranberries chopped
- 6 tangerines zest
- 3cups tequila reposado
- 1 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cups water
– A large glass jar (I used a 1 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– paring knife
– vegetable peeler (or knife)
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils:
Try to avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
Steps to create your Persimmons Tequila Liqueur
Chop but do not peel your fuyu persimmons, next chop up your cranberries.
Zest your orange then place all the ingredients if stage 1 into your container.
Aging and Storing
Let age in a cool dry place for 8-12 days.
Following the aging process you will then strain it.
Strain your liqueur through a cheesecloth after you let it sit over night.
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Place the sugar and the water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring till all the sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from the heat and cool.
When the sugar syrup is completely cool, add it to the and alcohol mixture in the jar.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Persimmons Tequila Liqueur Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Use your funnel to pour the Liqueur into the bottle.
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Pecan Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Peanut Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Beet Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Licorice Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Aronia Berry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Chili Agave Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Gooseberry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Prune Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Etrog Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Vanilla Brandy Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.