Blueberry Moonshine Recipe
Hay Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Blueberry Moonshine recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Blueberry Moonshine Recipe in the world.
- 2 1/2 C fresh blueberries
- 2 cups of moonshine
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
Place all the ingredients in step 1 into your container a sealable glass jar.
Boil the water in a saucepan stir in the sugar keep stirring till all the sugar has dissolved turn off flame and let cool.
When cool add to your container then close seal and shake well.
Aging, Straining, filtering, and Drinking Your Blueberry Moonshine
Shake well and store away from sunlight in a cool and dry place for 2-3 days shaking it often.
After 2-3 weeks strain the liquid through a cheesecloth squeezing the pulp gently.
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the remaining liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Blueberry Moonshine Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Strawberry Moonshine
- Coconut Licorice Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Hawthorn Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Coconut Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Tobacco Bourbon Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Prickly Pear Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Medlar Gin Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Achillea Clavennae Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Strawberry Gin Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.