Make An Abbey Cocktail
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Abbey Cocktail? You now have no reason to look any further! This is a recipe you are sure to enjoy!
- 1 1/2 ounces of gin
- 3/4 ounce of Lillet blanc
- 3/4 ounce of fresh orange juice
- 2 Dashs of Angostura bitters
- Marschino cherry
Pour all ingredients except cherries into glass with ice shake well.
strain into cocktail add cherries.
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Strawberry Vodka Liqueur Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cream Liqueur
- Irish Crème Style Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Coconut Licorice Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Redcurrant Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Sorrel Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Alaskan Bunchberry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Sabra Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.