Kiwi Infused Vodka Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Kiwi Infused Vodka Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Kiwi Infused Vodka Recipe in the world.
- 3 cups of Vodka
- 6 ripe kiwi’s
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
Peel and chop the kiwi’s into small pieces, at least 8 chunks per fruit.
Then place thee chopped Kiwi’s into your glass jar. Next pour in the vodka make sure the vodka covers all the Kiwi.
Close the Jar give it a quick shake.
Ageing, Straining And Bottling Your Kiwi Infused Vodka
Carefully strain the liquid through several layers of cheesecloth. It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point of straining out the pulp and rind, gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
After straining, you can discard all of the rind, pulp and any spices.
Test to see sweetness, if the sweetness is not to your likings proceed to step two.
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan. Heat to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and cool before using.
Stir about 1 1/2 cups of the syrup into the strained liqueur. Once fully combined, taste.
Return to the jar, Let it age for one week in the fridge to get the perfect smoothness.
I am listing the simplest utensils that you can use, the ones mom should have already have in the kitchen.
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils:
Avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Strawberry Vodka Liqueur Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cream Liqueur
- Irish Crème Style Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Coconut Licorice Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Redcurrant Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Sorrel Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Alaskan Bunchberry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Sabra Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.