Travarica Medicinal Liqueur
Hey Guys and Gals,
Are you Looking for an awesome Travarica Medicinal Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! So get ready to have the most awesome drink ever!
- 1L brandy
- 1 Sprig of wormwood
- 1 Sprig of sage
- 1 Sprig of fennel
- 1 Piece of lemon zest
- 1 Piece of orange zest
- 3 Pieces of Jujube fruit
- 1 Carob pod
- Few grains of anise seed
- Few leaves of rosemary
- 1 Dried fig
- Few dried blueberries
- Few raisins
Combined all your ingredients into your container/
Aging And Straining Your Travarica Medicinal Liqueur Recipe
Seal the container and let steep in a cool dry place. After 4 days remove the wormwood.
You may want to strain the all the ingredients remove the wormwood and put back in.
Get your cheesecloth to filter it helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the remaining liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Let age for at least 3 weeks taste and when it is to your liking filter to your liking.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Travarica Medicinal Liqueur
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Strawberry Vodka Liqueur Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cream Liqueur
- Irish Crème Style Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Coconut Licorice Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Redcurrant Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Sorrel Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Alaskan Bunchberry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Sabra Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.