Green Tea Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Green Tea Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further!
- 8 Green tea bags (or equivalent of loose tea leaves)
- 2 cups of vodka
- 1 cup of water
Boil a cup of water put in a tea bags let cool then combined with vodka.
Aging And Straining
Seal the container and let steep for 2 hours.
(if you choose to use loose tea leaves strain now)
Ready to drink you may add sugar or water to taste!
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Green Tea Liqueur Recipe
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Strawberry Vodka Liqueur Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cream Liqueur
- Irish Crème Style Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Coconut Licorice Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Redcurrant Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Sorrel Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Alaskan Bunchberry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Sabra Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.