Orange Infused Vodka Recipe D.I.Y.
Hay Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Orange Infused Vodka Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Orange Infused Vodka Recipe in the world.
- 1/4 cup zest from 3 small naval organic oranges
- 1 tablespoon dried bitter orange peel
- 1 cups of vodka For a different twist swap a cup for a cup of brandy
- 4 whole cloves
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
Combine zest, dried orange peels, brandy, and vodka in a small glass sealable container. Seal and shake.
Let steep for 19 days at room temperature.
On day 20, add the cloves, then seal and shake. Let steep for an additional day.
Strain the contents of the jar through a fine mesh strainer and then through a coffee filter. Discard the solids.
Bring sugar and water to a boil in a small saucepan over high heat stirring to dissolve. Let this simple syrup cool.
Combine the strained mixture with the simple syrup in a jar or bottle. Pour in simple syrup slowly tasting all the while till it is sweet to your taste.
Shake and let it rest for a minimum of one day before use. Store in a sealed container at room temperature for up to one year (it’s best within three months).
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– paring knife
– vegetable peeler (or knife)
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Notes on Utensils:
Try to avoid plastic as much as possible when working with strong alcohol. Glass is always preferable.
Congratulations On Your Orange Infused Vodka
So, you made your Liqueur, you need a bottle and label that is cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly if it looks good people will rave about it, put it into a cheap bottle people will make fun of you. You will do yourself well if you purchase the glass bottles that we linked to.
Other Great Things To Know
- Apple Wine Recipe D.I.Y.
- Pomegranate Wine Recipe D.I.Y.
- Mango Wine Recipe D.I.Y.
- What Yeast To Use For Fruit Wine
- Different Types Of Sugar You can Use In A Liqueur
- Which Liqueur To Choose When Making A Party
From Our Sister Website Terebelo.com
- Marketing With Optimism
- The Marketing Of My Vodka Named Yello
- Sales Pitch Listen Don’t Talk
- What Is In A Handshake
- Be Well Rested Before A Meeting
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.