Passion Fruit Infused Vodka Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Passion Fruit Infused Vodka Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You just found the most awesome tasting Passion Fruit Infused Vodka Recipe in the world.
- 12 passion fruits
- 150 ml – 2/3 cup alcohol 95% or 151 proof grain alcohol or 190 ml – ¾ cup Vodka
- ½ vanilla bean scraped
- 250 ml – 1 cup water
- 150 gms – ¾ cup sugar
- Mix the passion fruit pulp, alcohol and vanilla together in an air-tight container and keep it in a dark place for 30 days.
Aging And Straining
Filter the passion fruit alcohol to remove the passion fruit seeds and mix the alcohol with the cold sugar syrup.
Get your cheesecloth to filter it helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the remaining liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Make your syrup by mixing the water and sugar and heating until dissolved. Let the syrup cool down completely.
Pour into a jar and let it rest in a dark place for another 15 days.
When the 15 days are up, filter it again and bottle it up.
– A large glass jar (I used a 3 liter jar)
– large plastic bowl
– paring knife
– vegetable peeler (or knife)
– measuring cups (liquid and dry)
– metal strainer
– small funnel
– glass bottles, or storage containers, for the final product, you can either use the glass Jar you used before, or just buy a second one.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Passion fruit Infused Vodka
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Strawberry Vodka Liqueur Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cream Liqueur
- Irish Crème Style Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Coconut Licorice Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Redcurrant Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Sorrel Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Alaskan Bunchberry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Sabra Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Fire Thorn Wine Recipe
- Passion Fruit Wine Recipe
- Passion Fruit Rum Liqueur Recipe
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.