For siphoning out of a carboy or bucket. Comes with 1/2″ cane. New design features 7/8″ OD racking tube to better fit carboys, 1-gallon jugs, or growlers. 24″ racking tube.
- Sanitize and rinse your Easy-Siphon.
- Get the inner tube gasket and the outer tube wet.
- Attach the curved siphon to a hose.
- Submerge the end of Easy-Siphon into your container.
- If bottling directly, attach the correct bottle for the tubing you are using and place it inside your bottle wand. Otherwise place the the tubing into the container you’re racking to.
- Pull the inner tube up about 7″ until the liquid fills the tube.
- Pump the inner tube down and siphon will begin.
- Pull out inner tube and sanitize Easy-Siphon for storage.