Glass carboys have been a staple of the brewing and winemaking world for generations, but traditional tight neck carboys aren’t without their limitations. Standard glass carboys can be difficult to clean after fermentation. The wide mouth carboy is extremely easy to clean—simply removing the lid allows you to get your hand or arm all the way inside to scrub away stubborn sediment.
Each carboy comes with a carrying harness and airlock lid.
Airlock Lid Setup:
- Twist off the small red cap
- Twist on the small white cap
- Pour water or sanitzer around the small white cap until it covers the blow-off vents
- 1.3 Gallon / 5 Liter capacity
- Gasketed lid for tight seal
- Airlock lid
- Included carrying harness