Cherry Vanilla Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals!
Are you looking for an awesome Cherry Vanilla Bitters Liqueur Recipe ? You now have no reason to look any further; you have just found what you have been looking for! This is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Cherry and Vanilla Bitters Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 1 cup of lightly pitted cherries
- 2 vanilla beans cut in half lengthwise
- 15g star anise
- 10g whole cloves
- 10g whole green cardamom pods
- 15g fennel seeds
- 5g black peppercorns
- 2 5inch dried licorice root
- 1 ½ cinnamon stick
- 3 ¼ of rye whiskey
Here is a list of the simplest utensils that you can use; the ones Mom should already have in the kitchen:)
- Place the ingredients into your glass container. Add the whiskey making sure that all the ingredients are fully submerged, and close the container.
Aging, Straining, filtering, and Drinking Your Cherry Vanilla Bitters Liqueur Recipe
Shake well and store away from sunlight in a cool and dry place 3 months, agitate occasionally.
After 3 months of aging, strain your liqueur through several layers of cheesecloth.
It always helps when you moisten the cheesecloth first, it enables the liquid to permeate more smoothly saving you some precious liqueur.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Cherry Vanilla Bitters Liqueur Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass or alcohol grade plastic is necessary when working with strong alcohol.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Cinnamon Infused Vermouth Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Blood Orange Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Ginger Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Raisin Bitter Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Sloe Gin Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Blackberry Basil Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Pear & Cranberry Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Strawberry Gin Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Sweet Cicely Liqueur recipe D.I.Y.
- Rose Hip Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.
I love hearing from you about why you love something I wrote or published or a recipe I don’t know. I am Master Distiller at Terebelo Distillery, Love all things alcohol. Freelance for Grogmag and blog recipes for buildthebottle.com Weekend Rabbi too.