Blackcurrant Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
Hey Guys and Gals!
Are you looking for an awesome Blackcurrant Liqueur Recipe? You now have no reason to look any further; you have just found what your looking for! This is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Blackcurrant Liqueur in the world.
- 2 1/2 pounds of blackcurrants
- 3 cups of Vodka
- 3 cups of water
- 8 cups of sugar
Here is a list of the simplest utensils that you can use; the ones Mom should already have in the kitchen:)
Blackcurrant Spotykach Recipe
Wash dry then crush the berries. Put the pulp on a cheesecloth or thick fabric and squeeze the juice from it.
Save in a container for the time being.
Pour water into a cooking pot, add sugar and stir with a spoon. Place on heat and bring to a boil. During the cooking process, the sugar syrup will produce a white foam which should be removed. Cook until thick.
Add blackcurrant juice to the sugar syrup, bring to a boil, and take off the stove let cool and pour into your aging container.
(If you would like a less sweet liqueur cut down on the sugar)
Add vodka and stir close the container and shake.
Your homemade Blackcurrant is ready to age.
Aging Straining, filtering, and Drinking Your Blackcurrant Liqueur
After 1 week of further aging, strain your liqueur through several layers of cheesecloth.
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Blackcurrant Liqueur Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
You Like Our Recipes So Try Our Vodka
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Coconut Licorice Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Hawthorn Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Coconut Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Tobacco Bourbon Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Prickly Pear Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Medlar Gin Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Achillea Clavennae Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Strawberry Gin Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
From Our Sister Blog Terebelo.com
- Marketing With Optimism
- The Marketing Of My Vodka Named Yello
- Sales Pitch Listen Don’t Talk
- What Is In A Handshake
- Be Well Rested Before A Meeting
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.