Asian Pear Liqueur Recipe
Hey Guys and Gals, are you Looking for an awesome Asian Pear Liqueur recipe? You now have no reason to look any further! You have just found what you have been looking for, this is a recipe for the most awesome tasting Asian Pear Liqueur Recipe in the world.
- 2 pounds fresh ripe Asian pears
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
- 2 ½ cups vodka
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
Rinse clean then core your pears removing the stem and seeds, chop thinly place into your container that you will be using for aging.
Add in your lemon zest, then pour in your vodka making sure the pear slices are completely submerged in the vodka.
Close and seal your container shake well and put in a cool dry place.
Aging, Straining, filtering, and Drinking Your Asian Pear Liqueur Recipe
Shake well and store away from sunlight in a cool and dry place for 1 month.
After 1 month strain the liquid through a cheesecloth squeezing the pulp gently.
It helps to moisten the cheesecloth first so the liquid permeates more smoothly.
Once you get to the point where you have strained everything out, you can gently wring the cheesecloth to extract all of the remaining liquid and juice.
If you still need to strain your liqueur further due to lack of clarity, you can strain it 1 more time through a coffee strainer.
Boil the water in a saucepan stir in the sugar keep stirring till all the sugar has dissolved turn off flame and let cool.
When cool add to your container then close seal and shake well. Add in slowly tasting all the while till it fits to your taste.
Let age for another month for best taste.
Congratulations, You Have Completed Making this Awesome Asian Pear Liqueur Recipe!
You now need a bottle and a label which are cool enough to compliment your hard work. Honestly, if you put it into a cheap bottle, people will make fun of you. BUT, if it looks good, people will rave about it!
Notes on Utensils and Ingredients
- Glass is always preferable when working with strong alcohol. Avoid plastic as much as possible.
- Use organic ingredients to avoid pesticide residues.
Other Great Recipes for You to Check Out!
- Strawberry Moonshine
- Coconut Licorice Bitters Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Hawthorn Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Coconut Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Tobacco Bourbon Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Prickly Pear Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Medlar Gin Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Achillea Clavennae Grappa Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y.
- Strawberry Gin Liqueur Recipe D.I.Y
To spirits and cheers,
Binyomin Terebelo, Master Distiller and Drinkologist.